I am a newbie to OpenERP. I would like to OpenERP as warehouse and transaction management tool. The system should take care of
- customer & supplier
- stock level in warehouses and shops
- stock/product movement
Therefore I created a Ubuntu VM and installed OpenERP and Warehouse module.
Earlier this week I downloaded the "Integrate your Logistic Processes with OpenERP" ebook and try to follow the steps. However the document is not updated for OpenERP 7. Therefore it is quite hard to follow.
There are several section that I can't follow
- I created an invoice for the customer. But the status keeps 'Open' after the invoice validation. I could only convert the invoice status to 'Paid' by reconciling by write-off. However it doesn't seems correct to me. Is there a right flow for reconciliation?
Is there a standard workflow example for the following process?
- moving stock from supplier to warehouse (including QC)
- moving checked stock from warehouse to shop
- generate invoice and ship goods to customer
- view all the stock moving history
Is it possible to create a customer with multiple address?
Lastly, does anyone has an updated guide?
Thank you very very much
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 2/4/14, 3:50 AM|
|Seen: 1893 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|