Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I am a newbie to OpenERP. I would like to OpenERP as warehouse and transaction management tool. The system should take care of
- customer & supplier
- stock level in warehouses and shops
- stock/product movement
Therefore I created a Ubuntu VM and installed OpenERP and Warehouse module.
Earlier this week I downloaded the "Integrate your Logistic Processes with OpenERP" ebook and try to follow the steps. However the document is not updated for OpenERP 7. Therefore it is quite hard to follow.
There are several section that I can't follow
- I created an invoice for the customer. But the status keeps 'Open' after the invoice validation. I could only convert the invoice status to 'Paid' by reconciling by write-off. However it doesn't seems correct to me. Is there a right flow for reconciliation?
Is there a standard workflow example for the following process?
- moving stock from supplier to warehouse (including QC)
- moving checked stock from warehouse to shop
- generate invoice and ship goods to customer
- view all the stock moving history
Is it possible to create a customer with multiple address?
Lastly, does anyone has an updated guide?
Thank you very very much
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/4/14, 3:50 AM|
|Seen: 2351 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|