This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Is it possible to see all the incoming and outgoing product moves grouped by warehouse location.

The current problem is that stock.move is a single document including the Source and the Destination Warehouse. Because of this the grouping of the stock.move entries is only possible by source and/or destination but not for both at the same time.

What i would like to have is a list of all stock.move entries, not matter if source or destination, for one Warehouse Location.

Discard
Best Answer

Under traceability / stock moves Add two filters 1. Source Location = x (in V6 AND) 2. Destination location = x

Discard
Author

Thanks for your Answer!

It is kind of a Solution for me - "group by" Warehouse Location would have been what i really wanted but i guess for this i would have to "split" ever stock.move lines in a stock.move.out and in a stock.move.in with only one field for Warehouse location and a new field for "In" "OUT" and "INT" - then i could group by Warehouse location and also by "IN" "OUT" and "INT" ...

Is it very uncommon that i simply want a view for all incoming an outgoing movements by Warehouse location?!?