Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Via XMLRPC: Can I check if there is an user logged into OpenERP Web Interface at the current web browser?

By
Francisco Luz
on 4/14/14, 3:46 AM 766 views

My plan is to eliminate the need for an user logged into the OpenERP web interface having to log into my php system.

So, having that in mind, I would like to clarify the following:

• First hand, is it possible to request a check on either there is or not an user logged in from the current web browser and return their user id or username and the database they are on?
  • If so, which xmlrpc endpoint should I direct the request? ( xmlrpc/common or xmlrpc/object )
    • What are the parameters to be sent?

I would only require the user to login in case OpenERP respond saying that no one is logged into the OpenERP Web Interface.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/14/14, 3:46 AM
Seen: 766 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM