Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Version 7 E-mail formating issues

By
Bio-Medical Instruments
on 7/24/13, 6:20 PM 591 views

I having a few problems with formatting of received messages in OpenERP v7.

1. Plain text e-mails get cut off due to the width of the inbox. I believe it is caused by older e-mail clients that send without html but, I'm not sure. What ever the cause I do need a solution as I cannot force people to change their e-mail client.

2. Many e-mails come in with a large chunk of css (text) formatting at the top of the email (for instance linkedin updates). This is not that big of a deal but, more of an annoyance.

Any help would be appreciated!

I had screen shots but, I don't have enough karma :(

A screen Shots would have been better ...

Nishant Kashyap
on 7/25/13, 3:46 AM

Nishant, I do not have enough karma to post screen shots!

Bio-Medical Instruments
on 7/25/13, 12:19 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/24/13, 6:20 PM
Seen: 591 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM