This question has been flagged

Hi All,

I have an odoo 11 community version. I have same version on my Live server and Local. but issue is when I navigate to the product menu the error log said " ValueError: Field `cost_currency_id` does not exist" and can't open the product section. but I don't have any issue with live database. I'm using postgresql 9.6 and tried all new versions (10,11,12) to fix this. Anyone can help me to fix this.   

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

If both server and local is same, am not sure why the error is getting only in server. Anyway to fix this issue what you can do is that.

1. Either add the missing field to corresponding model

2. Remove the field from the corresponding view.

See this:  How to Fix Field Does Not Exist Error Odoo

Also if it is a customly added field make sure that the service is restarted after adding the field.

Thanks

Discard
Author

Hi Niyas,

I got your point. but the issue is I unable to found that field on my core on models and views. but when I check it on database using settings -> Database Structure -> fields It's appear with the search list. I'm really confused with that.

HI,

As a solution what you can do is that, remove the fields from the database from user interface, remove the fields from view too

Best Answer

Dear Niiyas & Rishan,
I faced the same issues.
I did like below:

1. Upgraded 'currency rate' addon

2. Upgraded 'base' addon

3. Upgraded my related custom addons.

These sequence fixed my issue case.

Thank You.

Discard