Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

value not appearing in customer invoice list

By
shafeequemonp
on 3/29/14, 7:18 AM 834 views

I have a field 'comm pv' and the value in customer invoice line but my problem is that the value is not appearing in the customer invoice list.any one can help me to fix it..

Would you please be more descriptive? As from this, cannot define the cause of issue.

Nehal
on 3/29/14, 7:22 AM

I have a 'comm pv' field in the customer invoice line,but my problem is that the value inside it is not appearing in customer invoice line(i.e: I want to display the value)..got it

shafeequemonp
on 3/29/14, 8:04 AM

Nehal

--Nehal--
| 5 2 8
Ahmadabad, India
--Nehal--
Nehal
On 3/29/14, 8:24 AM

Have you define the comm pv in Tree view of the Customer Invoice Line ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/29/14, 7:18 AM
Seen: 834 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM