Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[v8][POS] How to load products in POS stock location only?

By
Thanh Loyal
on 2/14/16, 11:42 AM 683 views

Hello,

I created a pos config (Point of Sale > Configuration > Point of sales) with a stock location.

I moved some products in to that location.

Now, in POS user interface, I want to show only products in that location instead of showing all products in the system, how can I do that?

I tried to modify code in point_of_sale/static/src/js/model.js (line ~300), I added location to 'context' but it did not work (it keep showing all products in the system):

context: function (self) {
var context = {
pricelist: self.pricelist.id,
display_default_code: false,
location: self.config.stock_location_id[0] // I added this line 
};
return context;
},
Thomas
On 4/12/16, 4:50 PM

as far as I understand your issue, to make some products to appear in the POS, you must define POs categories and the declare the products onto these POs categories (not the accounting category).

You do these declarations of  POs categories under the Sales tab from the product view

Hope it helps

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/14/16, 11:42 AM
Seen: 683 times
Last updated: 4/12/16, 4:50 PM