This question has been flagged

Hi ,

Excited to download and got my V8 running , in the midst of celebrating my Chinese new year and preparing my launching or localize offline online mode payroll system ... , but was eager to try out ... just a note ... bravo OpenERP !

ok this is what i have done , 1. after installed POS, make a new session and start a new sales

now simulate , suddenly , power failure scenario , where my client's pc did not know that his Uninterrupted power supplier and PC is faulty ...

1. after confirmed the Sales and make a payment and print the receipt , PC just went off and he is NOT YET connected back to his Cloud openERP server !

2. power on PC , login back to Cloud OpenERP , ok , try to use POS , saw OLD session and he clicked on it ...

3. back to POS screen , but cannot find the old SALES that he did before PC power failure ...

so is POS saved the data locally ? and where the data has been saved ? can we retrieve back this data ? ( although at this time we have only 1 print out hard copy which most properly has been given to customer ...)

or is there anything i have missed in order to properly use this offline mode ? any information is much appreciated . Thanks.

Regards, Kalmen

Discard