This question has been flagged

Hi gurus.

I have a configuration question.

I set up the connector-cmis in odoo V8 and connected it with my alfresco ECM.

So far it works in terms of storing record attachments directly to alfresco.

I use the V7 connector-cmis branch that miraculously has been adopted to work in V8 too! (Not documented anywhere!)

I have two Issues:

First Issue:

If I delete an attachment from the record in odooV8 it disapoears in the DMS = awesome.

But if I delete it in the DMS it stays linked with the odoo record. If i try to open it from odoo it (logically) gives me a 404 page.

How can I get odoo to unlink the attachment (and delete the DB representation) if it is deleted in DMS?

Second Issue:

So far all attachments end up in the same DMS folder having the original filename.

I want the attachment to be renamed according to the pattern "Recordname"_"Attachmentname" (e.g. SO0004_Annex.pdf) and stored in the corresponding record folder (Sales Orders/SO0004)

There is a totally cryptic configuration menue in the knowledge module plus a (strange) Metadata Editing menue (provided by the connector-cmis) in the Knowledge Module.

There is totally NO documentation available for some "advanced config" of the Knowledge Module. At least I am not aware there is any.

Could you point me in the right direction?

(I'll start reading through the code of the "Metadata Editing"-part of connector-cmis tomorrow and will post my findings here.)

Many thanks in advance.

Discard