This question has been flagged
2 Replies

In my Odoo-website:  English -basic, Russian - additional.

My actions: go to the product page in Russian, add to cart item in Russian.

What  supposed to happen: I had to see a shopping cart in Russian

What happened in reality: I see a shopping cart in English (the base language)

one more:

My actions: select the Russian language in the main menu. Go (My Cart button in the main menu), to the shopping cart in Russian.

What  supposed to happen:

Shopping cart in Russian, including product names

What happened in reality:

product names remain on the base language (English).

Discard
Author Best Answer
Discard
Best Answer

This is not a bug or a problem. There simply aren't any translations for those terms in your language. If Odoo does not have a translation for a specific term it will show it in English.
Your language, Russian, has only been translated for 41.17% at the moment and that is the reason.
For more details about what is translated, what is not, or to help with translations look here: https://translations.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/8.0/+lang/ru

Discard
Author

Thanks for your comment. However, I can not agree. One of the described error I corrected (in the original html page code shopping card replaced in line 39 on Now the name of the product is properly displayed in the correct language. In addition, after selecting language and tapping MyCart button in the main menu - page looks absolutely correct. Hence, the translation is not main reason and the procedure is working correctly? It is necessary to activate it after adding product to cart. Unfortunately that apparently minor bug dramatically reduces usability.

Author

(in the original html page code shopping card replaced in line 39 on

Author

(in the original html page code shopping card replaced in line 39 Жstrong t-field = "line.name" /Ж on Жstrong t-field = "line.product_id.name" /Ж

Hmm interesting! You should report this problem on github then (https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues) and indeed, the translation was not the problem. I jumped to early on this conclusion, sorry for that!

Author

Thanks for advice! I added issue #3575