Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

user deactivated, now user is lost ?

By
hans den reijer
on 10/12/13, 4:26 PM 1,454 views

I want for some time deactivate a user out of production database. Now I want to activate her again but she is gone in my userlist. If I want to make het a user again the system replies that the login is already used ? What has happened, i work in openerp 7.0

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 10/12/13, 6:55 PM

In OpenERP, deactivating a record hides it completely from the system. However, the record still exists in the database.

To solve your problem, go to your list of users and apply the following advanced filter:
Active is true OR Active is false (see screenshot below)
This will display all the records whether they are active or inactive. You will then be able to get into the record and reactivate it again.
This works for any object in OpenERP.

image description

Hi fabrice it is working as you described. That this is working on all record I should keep in memory. Thanks for your help

In2Share, hans den reijer
on 10/12/13, 7:25 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/12/13, 4:26 PM
Seen: 1454 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM