Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

User cannot create or view companies

on 5/22/13, 4:11 AM 655 views

I've created a user and added them to the Administration / Access Rights group. This group has an Access Control that grants full read/write/create access to the Companies object. However, this user receives the following error when attempting to save a newly-created company:

Access Denied

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Companies, Operation: read)

Furthermore, companies created by the admin user do not show up when the new user views the list of companies. Can anyone explain if I am doing something wrong? I would like this new user to be able to create and view companies.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 5/22/13, 4:11 AM
Seen: 655 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM