This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello everyone,

user can see all lead or lead own using groups but it is possible to user can see all opportunities or opportunities own.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ankit H Gandhi

Discard
Best Answer

I'm not 100% sure if I untherstand your question correctly.

You can set the user rights in the sale-field of that particulary user.
For this you have to go-to the admin section of oddo, select users from the left-panel and select the user. Then you will see a view with all kinds of rights you can give to that user.  If I'm correctly you have to tweak the sale-section to user can see only his own orders, and than save the information. 

screenshot of user settings

if you don't see any of these settings then enable technical settings for your admin account, and try again.

if you find this answer helpful, please give me a thumbs up vote (so in the future I can attach some screenshots, to make it easier to understand)!

Discard
Author

Hello Martin, Thank you for answer but i want that work on opportunities menu.there is no any gruop

You mean you want to have a different behavior (access rights for sales and/or leads/oppertunities). If that's the case, you have to create some additional access rights and assign them to the view.

Author

thanks @ Martin Temmink give me suggestion, but i put domain in action so only see his/her own opportunities.

Author Best Answer

Hello Everyone,

Using this code see only his/her own opportunities.

write down this code in .xml file

<record model="ir.actions.act_window" id="crm.crm_case_category_act_oppor11">
            <field name="name">Opportunities</field>
            <field name="res_model">crm.lead</field>
            <field name="view_mode">kanban,tree,graph,form,calendar</field>
            <field name="domain">['|','|',('type','=','opportunity'),('user_id','!=',1),('user_id','=',uid)]</field>
            <field name="context">{'stage_type': 'opportunity', 'default_type': 'opportunity', 'default_user_id': uid}</field>
            <field name="view_id" eval="False"/>
            <field name="search_view_id" ref="crm.view_crm_case_opportunities_filter"/>
            <field name="help" type="html">
                <p class="oe_view_nocontent_create">
                  Click to create a new opportunity.
                  </p><p>
                  OpenERP helps you keep track of your sales pipeline to follow
                  up potential sales and better forecast your future revenues.
                  </p><p>
                  You will be able to plan meetings and phone calls from
                  opportunities, convert them into quotations, attach related
                  documents, track all discussions, and much more.
                </p>
            </field>
     </record>

if you find this answer helpful, please give me a thumbs up vote    

Thanks & Regards,

Ankit H Gandhi

Discard