Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

upload article in error

Lange Olivier
on 10/23/13, 4:06 PM 389 views

We have a problem on a fresh installation of OpenERP 7. When we try to upload un csv with article, we have an error, but no informations (only the red box empty). We do not have any information on log (I try on debug or info mode). Nothing... Just not working.

The file is about 15Mo. I try to put only 1 line, it's work fine. I try with 10 lines, and sometimes it's work, sometimes not... No reason. The files upload without problem. The problem appears when we validate it.

Somebody has an idea? Or a way to have more informations about the problem?

Configuration: - Debian 7 - OpenERP 7 - 4vCPU - 4Go RAM - VMWare

Thanks for your help. Olivier

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/23/13, 4:06 PM
Seen: 389 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM