Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Update quantity on quotation

By
Vincent Storr
on 11/25/14, 8:03 AM 379 views

Hi,

Can anyone help me out with this issue I'm having? When tryint to put together a quote, I add certain products and adjust the quantity as needed, but when adding other items, when I try to update the quantity it automatically sets the quantity as 1. Why s this happeneing and whats the solution to this. I'm new to Odoo

Looking at it some more I've realized that the quantity is not being multiplied by the unit of sale. In other wirds when I chose 4 as the quantity that 4 is supposed to multiply itself by the unit of sale quantity which is set at one so that it gives the product of 4 for the quantity of sale. For whatever reason, the quantity that I can input is not accepting my input of 4

Vincent Storr
on 11/25/14, 10:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/25/14, 8:03 AM
Seen: 379 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM