Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Unpaid Leaves is not decrease in the salary computation

By
sridhar
on 5/3/13, 8:09 AM 3,907 views

I am new for OpenERP 7 Please help me... my doubt is i creating salary rule for unpaid leave for the following code "result=-(contract.wage/31)*worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days"is working but it is not calculating in the net salary amount.. how to calculate it. my entry is correct or not experts use my openerp demo db username sridhartestopenerp@gmail.com password openerpmass please check it and tell the answer soon...

Regards Sridharan G Chennai

@sridhar finally solved Vote me Up if helped you ... http://help.openerp.com/question/16131/unpaid-leaves-deduction-not-working/

Maath
on 5/11/13, 6:03 AM
Maath
On 5/4/13, 6:02 AM

all you need is to change sequence of salary rule (Loss .. ) to be less than Net salary rule sequence and Gross see the not on

http: //doc.openerp.com/v7.0/book/4/4_11_HR/4_11_HR_payroll.html#salary-rule-categories

I can not post right like please modify it and see ,

Note: Sequence

Sequence plays a major role in the calculation and appearance of payslip lines. For example, a sequence defined on a rule calculating the Gross should always be greater than the sequence’s given on Allowance’s rules, else it won’t be considered in the calculation of Gross value.

Thank you Maath, now it is working correctly. sequence number is a problem. now solved.

sridhar
on 5/4/13, 10:02 AM

@sridhar My pleasure that my effort helped you , can you select my answer as the solution

Maath
on 5/4/13, 10:13 AM

Very thankful for your help...

sridhar
on 5/4/13, 10:34 AM

@sridhar Thanks , But why do not tic my answer as the solution and vote up my answer ?

Maath
on 5/4/13, 10:47 AM

Mr. Maath one more problem is there, if that employee didn't put any leave for a particular month this Loss of pay concept didn't work. i need if employee get leave means Lop calculation otherwise it is not needed. I think i need to change in Condition is changed to Python Expression its correct.

sridhar
on 5/6/13, 1:41 AM

@sridhar you need to post new question about the condition when to apply this rule , of course you need to put python code to check total leave for employee . Please send me the link of your question after post it.

Maath
on 5/6/13, 3:45 AM

Error! Wrong python condition defined for salary rule this link, i cant post a link this a title of the error solve it please.

sridhar
on 5/6/13, 5:29 AM

@sridhar , I am too now have the same error ! even when calculate for new month (Next month) there is wrong result (Sum (all of leave )) we need to Sum of leave for that month only

Maath
on 5/6/13, 5:45 AM

@sridhar , But when I create Payslips Batch the operation completed without any error! can you try that and then writ new question here so we will find some one solve this problem .

Maath
on 5/6/13, 6:04 AM

i can't do further process please do my demo database sridhartestopenerp@gmail.com password openerpmass db kgsridhar put one entry i will understand please do.

sridhar
on 5/6/13, 6:08 AM

@sridhar I will do Are you ready ?

Maath
on 5/6/13, 6:13 AM

u put entry i will see now...

sridhar
on 5/6/13, 6:15 AM

create one new employee or existing employee...

sridhar
on 5/6/13, 6:17 AM

@sridhar No, You can do it just create new Payslips Batch

Maath
on 5/6/13, 6:18 AM

ok i put entry...

sridhar
on 5/6/13, 6:25 AM

Error only comming...

sridhar
on 5/6/13, 6:26 AM

Finally I solved the problem Vote me up if helped http://help.openerp.com/question/16131/unpaid-leaves-deduction-not-working/

Maath
on 5/11/13, 5:37 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/3/13, 8:09 AM
Seen: 3907 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM