Hi everyone, I have an issue that I don't know how to resolve it, here's the thing I made a purchase to a X supplier, then I made an invoice from this purchase, but when I try to pay this invoice from payment supplier, I cannot validate it, it just shows the loading message and then server get down, I have searched, but I haven't found the solution, I don't know what else can I do, need help
Thanks in advance, and pardon for my english
EDITED QUESTION TITLE: "Problems with account_voucher" isn't descriptive enough.
JesÃºs, removing all related journall entries from the problematic partner (I have only found this problem for one partner) and trying to make the payment again worked for me. Of course, it is a quick and dirty solution. This is how I made it:
- Cancel all payments from this partner
- Break all entries conciliation
- Remove payments, journal items and journal entries (from this partner). You will be only able to remove this elements once you have made the two prior steps (canceling payments and breaking conciliations)
- Cancel all invoices so they go back to draft state
- Validate again the invoices and make the payment again
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 7/16/13, 4:44 PM|
|Seen: 1557 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|