Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Unable to validate Supplier payment - hangs at 'loading' and then crashes

Jesus Agustin Peña Meza
on 7/16/13, 4:44 PM 1,526 views

Hi everyone, I have an issue that I don't know how to resolve it, here's the thing I made a purchase to a X supplier, then I made an invoice from this purchase, but when I try to pay this invoice from payment supplier, I cannot validate it, it just shows the loading message and then server get down, I have searched, but I haven't found the solution, I don't know what else can I do, need help

Thanks in advance, and pardon for my english

EDITED QUESTION TITLE: "Problems with account_voucher" isn't descriptive enough.

Is there any error message? you can find message on log file

KAM, ainur rofiq
on 7/16/13, 4:51 PM

no, doesn't show any message on log file, neither does it on eclipse

Jesus Agustin Peña Meza
on 7/16/13, 5:00 PM

I am having the same problem on save button of Journal Entry (after editing a long entry)

on 9/29/13, 7:19 AM

Same problem here. It only happens with one supplier and there is no trace of the error in the log.

Javier Fuentes
on 10/2/13, 7:30 AM
Javier Fuentes
On 10/3/13, 9:14 AM

Jesús, removing all related journall entries from the problematic partner (I have only found this problem for one partner) and trying to make the payment again worked for me. Of course, it is a quick and dirty solution. This is how I made it:

• Cancel all payments from this partner
  • Break all entries conciliation
  • Remove payments, journal items and journal entries (from this partner). You will be only able to remove this elements once you have made the two prior steps (canceling payments and breaking conciliations)
  • Cancel all invoices so they go back to draft state
  • Validate again the invoices and make the payment again

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 7/16/13, 4:44 PM
Seen: 1526 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM