This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi everyone, I have an issue that I don't know how to resolve it, here's the thing I made a purchase to a X supplier, then I made an invoice from this purchase, but when I try to pay this invoice from payment supplier, I cannot validate it, it just shows the loading message and then server get down, I have searched, but I haven't found the solution, I don't know what else can I do, need help

Thanks in advance, and pardon for my english

EDITED QUESTION TITLE: "Problems with account_voucher" isn't descriptive enough.

Discard

Is there any error message? you can find message on log file

Author

no, doesn't show any message on log file, neither does it on eclipse

I am having the same problem on save button of Journal Entry (after editing a long entry)

Same problem here. It only happens with one supplier and there is no trace of the error in the log.

Best Answer

Jesús, removing all related journall entries from the problematic partner (I have only found this problem for one partner) and trying to make the payment again worked for me. Of course, it is a quick and dirty solution. This is how I made it:

• Cancel all payments from this partner
  • Break all entries conciliation
  • Remove payments, journal items and journal entries (from this partner). You will be only able to remove this elements once you have made the two prior steps (canceling payments and breaking conciliations)
  • Cancel all invoices so they go back to draft state
  • Validate again the invoices and make the payment again

Regards.

Discard