Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I am testing POS module.
Until now everything seems to be working fine but I found a problem on printing some reports under Point of Sales / Orders.
I am unable to print the Invoice, Sales (summary) and POS Lines options listed here. When I choose any of the options I get the message "keep loading..." and after a long time I get the following error:
Uncaught SecurityError: Failed to read the 'contentDocument' property from 'HTMLIFrameElement': Blocked a frame with origin "http://server_IP:8069" from accessing a cross-origin frame.
In order to try to solve the problem I have tried to install the module point_of_sale_webkit and the problem still exist.
Under Reporting Menu / Point of Sale, when I choose Sale Details option, I also get a never ending message "Still loading...be patiente..."
Can anyone help me on solve this problem?
I found that this is not a problem from the Odoo / Instance.
It's a problem from the PC I am using. For some reason it is not printing any kind of reports on Odoo. It was working but... have to check it!
Tested on another computer and it's working.
Perhaps someone with enough karma can delete this post?
Thank you anyway
We have developed a module to add more features to openERP V7 point of sale including:
- Keyboard shortcuts for non-touch monitors.
- One key press to finish an order in cash.
- Apply fixed discount for product or the whole order.
- Apply percentage discount for product or the whole order.
- One click to void an order.
- Increase, decrease and edit product Qty.
- Easily remove one product from the order with Delete key.
- Add a different logo, address, phone, exchange/return policy for each shop.
- Logo will appear on POS receipt.
* Discounts will appear in the POS back end orders page.
* Discounts reflected correctly into accounting module.
Click Here for more details
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 10/17/14, 5:31 AM|
|Seen: 2083 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|