This question has been flagged
2 Replies

installation of latest V8 version. language chosen=French on windows8

When i try to print a quote I get this message: Unable to find Wkhtmltopdf on this system. The report will be shown in html.

But the HTML version doesn't come up.

If I go to wkhtmltopdf.org,  install the program and try again I have the same result

I guess I installed wkhtmlopdf in a wrong location... where should I install it?

thanks

Discard

did u try this? https://github.com/mileszs/wicked_pdf/wiki/Getting-Started-Installing-wkhtmltopdf

Author Best Answer

thanks for the link. The link to executable points to a deprecated version... but I moved the exe file to my site root, also in service and in server. No changes...

I do not know how to "create an initilizer called 'wicked_pdf.rb' WickedPdf.config = { :exe_path => '#SITE\wkhtmltopdf\wkhtmltopdf.exe', }"

regards

Discard
Best Answer

I am second to Pascal. Same issue on Win 8.1 Pro. I have no any programming knowledge.... I cannot fix this and Odoo support did not reply for my question (two emails to different guys). An all-in-one installer must be all in one... not needeng a programmer....

Discard
Author

Hello, I tried again and noticed that apart from message related to wkhtlmopdf, there was a second message asking to authirise popup... I did so for local host, and the pdf document appeared. There is now a sesond problem, the colum's titles are in English, although I made a French installation...