Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Triangle error after install on Windows 7 64 bit.

v7
By
Mohammed Hussein Ali
on 9/14/13, 1:05 PM 1,303 views

After the complete installation of OpenERP 7.0 on Windows 7 64bit with out error and then start it, a blank web page is displayed with a triangle error shown on the bottom left. I can't upload the pic. I know that on Linux Ubuntu openerp works fine. any suggestion??

Ramesh
On 6/2/14, 3:44 AM

Thanks for ur reply Dark and Ray Carnes for correcting my Questin.. Is it true that openerp can not work on windows OS?

dark
On 9/14/13, 2:56 PM

You can install Ubuntu on virtualbox :-) It´s better then youse windows. You can change destination machine without reinstall and setup OPENERP.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/14/13, 1:05 PM
Seen: 1303 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM