Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I've had some troubles with languages and translations - My situation is as follow:
- I'm German
- My Computer OS is German
- My Odoo is Italian (as default language & user)
- My translated languages are italian, english, german and russian.
Some problems I have:
- On the website, default language is selected by browser language, it is impossibile to set default on all, some pop-ups are still german
- while translating text and products, some time I see all 4 languages, sometime I see only 3 and source
- often I have duplicated language values in the translation, see below:
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/28/14, 8:47 AM|
|Seen: 1344 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|