Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Timeout running Multicorn

By
agb80
on 3/8/13, 12:29 PM 3,415 views

I'm testing the Openerp deployment using Multicorn. This is the configuration file that I'm using:

[options]
; This is the password that allows database operations:
admin_passwd = password
db_host = False
db_port = False
db_user = openerp
db_password = False
addons_path = /opt/openerp/openerp_addons,/opt/openerp/openerp_web/addons
;Log settings
logfile = /var/log/openerp/openerp-server.log
log_level = error
;Multicorn
workers = 8
limit-time-real = 300s
proxy-mode = True

The problem is that using this configuration I get to many Timeout errors and even install a new database it's almost imposible because of them.

I'm using and updated copy from trunk repositories.

Andreas Brueckl

--Andreas Brueckl--
| 7 8 7
Vienna, Austria
--Andreas Brueckl--
OpenERP Consulting and Development
Andreas Brueckl
On 3/8/13, 12:56 PM

The last two parameters are not spelled correctly. Try to replace

limit-time-real = 300s
proxy-mode = True

with:

limit_time_real = 300
proxy_mode = 1

But it seems to be another problem. Please check the OpenERP logs and the memory usage (type free -m). You can try to deactivate the proxy_mode.

limit_time_real = 300 & limit_time_cpu = 120 makes the trick, Thanks for point me on the "-" error, working at 5am never going to be good ;)

agb80
on 3/8/13, 3:42 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/8/13, 12:29 PM
Seen: 3415 times
Last updated: 7/25/16, 3:13 PM