Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

"this serial number already in stock" error Odoo 9.0C

By
stanley
on 10/18/16, 7:58 AM 115 views

i have been key in every single serial number of each product when the shipment is arrived. all is good. but when i done create SO and do the DO to customer, i can choose the particular serial number but when i click on the validate, it show upw up "this serial number already in stock." i have no idea on how to solve this because i can see this particular serial number already in my stock, but cannot be validate on DO process and keep on showing "this serial number already in stock." error. anyone can help on this?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/18/16, 7:58 AM
Seen: 115 times
Last updated: 10/18/16, 8:28 AM