This question has been flagged
12 Replies

Hi all,

When i try to put Money In or Take Money Out in a POS session, I get this error :

There is no cash register for this PoS Session

I try to configure cash register as :

• go to POS/Configuration
    • Payement means
    • Set Account Result, Loss Account and Internal Transferts Account
    • Checked Cash Control

Could somebody help me please?

I also tried to Put Money IN/OUT on OpenERP SAAS Demo, and I got the same error message (but here you cannot configure anything)

Discard

When clicking Put Money In / Out, is the cash drawer pop out?

Best Answer

I did this:

Hi i had the same problem, here is how i solved it. Go to Point of sale>>Payment Methods>>Cash>> then Cash Register Tab then edit. then make sure the Cash control check box is ticked.

But I it did not work with session "In Progress". I "Closed & Posted" the session and create new one. The Cash Control works for the new session so I can Put Money In and Out.

Discard
Best Answer

Try Following,

Go To >> All Sessions >> Create >> Select Resposible User >> Select Appropriate Point of sale or Create new Point of sale.

Hope it work for you.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you , but that doesn't change anything.

I can open a session with appropriate POS already, but I cannot make money in/out

Discard

This error occurs when bank_statement ids of your active session are not in Open state or bank_statement ids are not found,

Author

So, how to solve this? Do I have to configure something ? Thanks

I'm having this same exact problem, even with loaded example data.. did you manage to solve this Thierry?? Thanks!

Sorry , I did'nt saw you question @matheus

I finally created a new database and all worked fine.

Best Answer

Hi i had the same problem, here is how i solved it. Go to Point of sale>>Payment Methods>>Cash>> then Cash Register Tab then edit. then make sure the Cash control check box is ticked. After that save the changes. You can also check the opening with last closing balance if you want to start a new session with the previous closing balance Hope this works for you also.

Discard
Best Answer

How would one solve this problem on Odoo 9?

Discard
Best Answer

Go to point of sale,  Main, edit and enable cash control, then open a new pos session, you are good to go.  

Discard
Best Answer

Dariusz Kubiak answer solved the problem.

The best approach is to create a payment method

and start over again

Discard