Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

There is no cash register for this PoS Session

By
Thierry Godin
on 7/3/13, 11:30 AM 7,251 views

Hi all,

When i try to put Money In or Take Money Out in a POS session, I get this error :

There is no cash register for this PoS Session

I try to configure cash register as :

• go to POS/Configuration
    • Payement means
    • Set Account Result, Loss Account and Internal Transferts Account
    • Checked Cash Control

Could somebody help me please?

I also tried to Put Money IN/OUT on OpenERP SAAS Demo, and I got the same error message (but here you cannot configure anything)

When clicking Put Money In / Out, is the cash drawer pop out?

ahmad
on 7/16/14, 2:06 AM
Oborekahwoi Blessing
On 6/9/16, 10:34 AM

Go to point of sale,  Main, edit and enable cash control, then open a new pos session, you are good to go.  

Prowler
On 6/6/16, 7:27 AM

How would one solve this problem on Odoo 9?

Dariusz Kubiak
On 12/11/14, 12:14 PM

I did this:

Hi i had the same problem, here is how i solved it. Go to Point of sale>>Payment Methods>>Cash>> then Cash Register Tab then edit. then make sure the Cash control check box is ticked.

But I it did not work with session "In Progress". I "Closed & Posted" the session and create new one. The Cash Control works for the new session so I can Put Money In and Out.

Ghanshyam Prajapati

--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
| 4 4 8
Pune, India
--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
OpenERP Developer
Ghanshyam Prajapati
On 7/3/13, 11:44 AM

Try Following,

Go To >> All Sessions >> Create >> Select Resposible User >> Select Appropriate Point of sale or Create new Point of sale.

Hope it work for you.

Kibe Wachira
On 10/10/13, 5:59 AM

Hi i had the same problem, here is how i solved it. Go to Point of sale>>Payment Methods>>Cash>> then Cash Register Tab then edit. then make sure the Cash control check box is ticked. After that save the changes. You can also check the opening with last closing balance if you want to start a new session with the previous closing balance Hope this works for you also.

Thierry Godin
On 7/3/13, 11:59 AM

Thank you , but that doesn't change anything.

I can open a session with appropriate POS already, but I cannot make money in/out

This error occurs when bank_statement ids of your active session are not in Open state or bank_statement ids are not found,

Ghanshyam Prajapati
on 7/3/13, 12:07 PM

So, how to solve this? Do I have to configure something ? Thanks

Thierry Godin
on 7/3/13, 12:17 PM

I'm having this same exact problem, even with loaded example data.. did you manage to solve this Thierry?? Thanks!

matheus
on 8/15/13, 5:13 PM

Sorry , I did'nt saw you question @matheus

I finally created a new database and all worked fine.

Thierry Godin
on 9/1/13, 5:33 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

5 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/3/13, 11:30 AM
Seen: 7251 times
Last updated: 6/9/16, 10:34 AM