Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

The server encountered an internal error

on 5/24/16, 5:07 AM 248 views

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application i have got this msg after installing odoo and uninstall it again with deleting the postgesql filesso i tried to install odoo for the second time but it apears this error and i can not get into the localhost port 

On 5/24/16, 6:19 AM

try to modify the port, also you should remove all files ( odoo and postgresql )  automatically,
if it didnt work try to remove all fils and trace of odoo and postgresql manually by using a special software of unistall ==> after you should install postgresql separately and install odoo, odoo will know that there is already an instance of postgresql.

good luck

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 5/24/16, 6:08 AM

My advice if you did not make a system image after your successful installation and before playing around with your odoo instance: start from scratch. This is the easiest way.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/24/16, 5:07 AM
Seen: 248 times
Last updated: 5/24/16, 6:19 AM