Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

The operation could not be completed (res_partner Operation : read) ?

By
DOMALYS
on 3/3/15, 8:46 AM 535 views

Dear all,

I've two types of users on my own Odoo installation running on Apache server : sales representatives and managers.

Managers can see all leads and sales. Sales representatives can only see their own sales.

When a representative wants to send a quotation by email, when he tries to "look for more" contacts as per the picture below, he gets an error (res_partner Operation : read) which seems to indicate that he does not have the permission to access the contact list.

Odoo error : res_partner read

The expected behaviour would be for Odoo to display the list of the contacts that the user can access, rather than raising an error.

Any idea to fix it ?

Many thanks

Hi Folks, I really need help on this. Can you please give me a hint ? Many thanks

DOMALYS
on 3/25/15, 12:27 PM
DOMALYS
On 3/25/15, 12:36 PM

Hi Folks, I really need help on this. Can you please give me a hint ? Many thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/3/15, 8:46 AM
Seen: 535 times
Last updated: 3/25/15, 12:36 PM