This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hello,

I use an automatically installed version of Odoo v11 Community version on a virtual server. I installed 4 apps :

- Inventory Management

- Sales Management

- Invoicing Management

- CRM

I tried to follow implementation guide in settings. When I try to create a client or vendor, I can't save it and a post-it appears :

! The following fields are invalid :

- Account Receivable

- Account Payable

Impossible to find these fields, they don't appear in any place. I don't have something like that :

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/904631problem.png

I don't have any tab "accounting". I have a tab "invocing, but no accounting entries...

How can I do ?

Thanks in advance,

Mathieu

PS : I'm not fluent in english, so please use basic vocabulary. ;)

Discard
Best Answer

odoo 11

Hello,

Install Accounting Module and configure Chart Of Account.

Accounting -->Configuration-->Setting-->Invoicing -->Chart Of Account.

You can Refer below Image.

Discard

odoo 15.0,
Configure Chart Of Account-
Accounting > Configuration > Setting -- package--Indian Chart of Accounts Standard

Best Answer

Hi,

The problem is that there is no chart of accounts.

You can install a chart of accounting from the Apps . After installing a chart of a account there will not remain this issue.

To view this fields, First activate the developer mode, then go to Settings -> Users & Companies -> users, open the user form view and tick the Show full accounting feature

Solution: How To Fix Invalid Fields Accounts Receivable And Account Payable In Odoo Contact Creation

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

odoo 15.0,
Alternative solution- when Indian Chart of Accounts-Standard is not visible in Package:
Step 1 : Install Multi Language Chart of Accounts from Apps Module or
Accounting > Settings > Install More Packages (if in your db any country accounting module is installed then Install More Packages button didn't appear) > (search) Multi Language Chart of Accounts

Step 2: Once's you complete first step then there lots of different different country accounting module is appear , so you have to install your accounting module (like i was search for india and install indian-Accounting).

step 3: Now inside Accounting > Setting your display is look's like--

So finally using above steps i resolve my problem, I hope its also work for you :-)

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same issue. I don't have any chart of accounting in my Apps. How can I do?

Furthermore I'm not allowed to activate the developer mode because there isn't any options to Show full accounting feature in my user setting.

Thanks in advance!

Discard
Author

Hello, you don't need to access the developer mode to resolve this problem. Go to settings tab. In the implementation guide, you select Invocing. You can access to the chart of accounts in the invoicing implementation guide. You delete all chart of accounts created.

Then,you go to the apps tab. In the research field, you delete the word "apps". You type "Name of your country" - Accounting. For me it was France - Accounting for example. It's a module, not an app, for that you didn't find in apps. Then, you install the module and normally it will resolve your problem.

Good luck !

Author Best Answer

Hello, I wanted to reply but I couldn't before validation of my message.  I put reply here.

I found a solution. I let the post in case it could be useful for somebody.

I had to delete "chart of accounts" : Settings > Implementation guide > Invoicing > Chart of Accounts (clic) > I deleted all the charts.

Then : Apps > (Module) France - Accounting > I installed it. (I'm french)

It solved my problem. I can now create new clients ! :)

Discard

This is the same i have suggested you right ? To install char of accounts

Author

Yes, and I thank you for that. I found and wrote my answer yesterday before I saw I could'n't post it. So... My answer was ready. I thought it was better to repeat things in another words, in case it could be usefull for people.