This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Helloo!!

I have put my terms and conditions in company's settings and they appear automaticly in budget, so far so good, the problem is this text haven't format and I want to change color and size of letters, how could I do it?

Thank you so much.

Discard
Best Answer

Barbara,

If I am reading your question right, I believe you want to change the Terms & Conditions in your Quotations and Sales orders right? If so, there is definitely a way to do this, however, you need to have experience writing HTML and have access to the database’s developer mode. I must caution you that changing the reports architecture incorrectly (i.e. if your HTML code is incorrect), you can break the functionality of printing and sending your Quotations/Sales Orders. So I only recommend you to do this if you are experienced writing HTML.

Adding Default Terms & Conditions to Quotations and Sales Orders with Different Formats/Sizes/Colors – Odoo Online Version 9 SaaS 11

Activate Developer Mode in Odoo Online:

1. Click on your name in the top right corner

2. A dropdown list will appear, click on About

3. Click Activate the developer mode link on the bottom right of the About prompt

4. You will notice a lady bug icon on the top banner to the left of your Discuss inbox icon

Adding Default Terms & Condition with Different Font Color, Size, Etc.:

1. Once in developer mode, click on the Settings icon in your database’s homepage

2. Click Technical on the top banner, a drop down list will appear

3. Scroll down through the list and click on Reports, a list of reports appears

4. Click on the Quotation / Order item name in the list

5. In the middle of the window, click on Search associated QWeb views

6. Click on report_salesorder_document, and you will find the reports architecture.

7. Click on EDIT and below the fiscal position remark paragraph insert your Terms & Conditions with your desired font size, color, etc. (written in HTML)

8. Now when you print a Quotation and/or Sales Order, you will see your formatted Terms & Conditions.

Please let me know if this helps!

Discard
Author

Now another problem: I put terms in Settings>General settings>Configure your company data>Edit>Configuration>Sales and I am not able to remove them.

Author

Ok, I just solved. Thank you very much for everything, it has served me very helpful your answer.