Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

0

Supplier Assignment is wrong in Odoo Frontend but correct in Database

By
Michael Aigner
on 10/8/15, 12:38 PM 285 views

I imported over 2500 products-supplier assignments via a script and I just noticed that they are displayed wrong in the frontend but the assignment in the database is correct (table product_supplierinfo). Is there a cache somewhere that needs to be cleared, or what could cause such a behavior?


The script that I used looks like that:


//create supplier relation

$models->execute_kw($db, $uid, $password,

'product.supplierinfo', 'create',

array(array('name' => $supplier_relation, 'min_qty' => 0, 'delay' => 10, 'product_tmpl_id' => $product['id'], 'product_code' => $product_code))

);

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/8/15, 12:38 PM
Seen: 285 times
Last updated: 10/8/15, 12:38 PM