This question has been flagged
10 Replies

When displaying the events on supercalendar with main speaker filled i get the error when i press the generate calendar

Error

The 'User' field of record "xxxxxx" (event.event) does not refer to res.users

Any ideas?

Regards

David

Discard

rollback (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollback_%28data_management%29)

Best Answer

It seems, the app https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/joint_calendar/ may suit some of your requirements

Discard
Best Answer

Use PgAdmin and access the table event_event of your DB to see which user is causing this error (maybe a deleted user!), cause there is a constraint on the user_id column in relation with the res_users table.

Discard
Author

No it seems everythig is ok The only thing I made was in PgAdmin I set to true the some user as Employee and Speaker so they could appear on the Speakers List...

This is your mistake by doing so (using pgadmin to directly modify some records), you bypass some mechanisms, and you break relationships between tables (constraints). Undo your changes, create the employees as usual (from HR app) and link them to users ...

Author

...i tried opening the users, opening the employees...but when going the events the collumn speaker is empty.

If you have not yet created the Main Speaker (in this case It's normal that the column is empty), just add it (Create and Edit).

Author

Does not work!. I created a new user but I always get the same error when assigning Main Speaker to User Field under the configurators on the supercalendar

Author

Does not work!. I created a new user but I always get the same error when assigning Main Speaker to User Field under the configurators on the supercalendar

Author Best Answer

Thanks Med. What I did was:

Open the company, untick the last blank option on each contact. Saved the "Company" and ticked tham again, and resaved the company.

This field is blank and misses the "speaker" label.

regards

David

Discard