Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Super calendar auto sync

By
dbvieira
on 8/29/14, 2:07 PM 959 views

Hi

How can one automate the view of the event of the super calendar without having to constantly go to the "generate calendar" on the configurators?

Regards

David

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 8/29/14, 6:35 PM

I don't think you have to constantly go to  "Generate Calendar", cause when you install the super_calendar module the Scheduled Action (Generate Calendar records) will be triggered each 10 minutes (by default) on the object super.calendar.configurator.

Go under Settings --> Technical --> Scheduler --> Scheduled Actions: and verify

....I don't have such menu...I there a way to have the old advanced view?

dbvieira
on 8/30/14, 12:21 PM

Go under Settings --> Users --> Users and activate the "Technical Features" for your user (within the "Access Rights" Tab.

Med Said BARA
on 8/30/14, 1:00 PM
dbvieira
On 9/1/14, 4:29 AM

Thanks Med! It works!!!!!!

IT Libertas
On 7/3/16, 8:55 AM

Maybe, this module - https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/joint_calendar/ - would be also usefull to you

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/29/14, 2:07 PM
Seen: 959 times
Last updated: 7/3/16, 8:55 AM