This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello,

I have OpenERP 7 installed on Debian. I worked on setting up email alerts from projects and tasks for about a week to get it going. It was all working then suddenly I go to setup a project, add the followers, and when transitioning between task stages there are no emails coming through any more which was working. In troubleshooting I have checked the following config settings:

-Smtp gateway Settings -> Technical -> Email -> Outgoing Mail Server - works -User has his alerts set up correctly in there profile and they are both user and Employee. - I can send email from Settings -> Email -> Emails fine - I can send email directly from the ssh session on the server to my email address - I can receive password reset notifications. - I receive invitations to follow tasks. - I reconfigured exim using dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config just because i saw a message mailing to remote domains not supported. That didnt work. - I check my /var/log/openerp/openerp-server.log can't see anything smtp related. - I tried restarting openerp-server - I run tcpdump on the console when transitioning Project -> Task stages and cannot see any messages on the network interface related to smtp. - I checked the Scheduler - Settings -> Scheduler -> Scheduled Actions -> Email Queue Manager = 1 minute.

There are no special workflows or server actions relating setup for projects or tasks. This is pretty much an out-of-the-box configuration but it was working up until today.

So my question(s): Are there any additional services that needs to be running like a scheduler or something that I am missing? What else can I check or what am I missing.

Just when I thought I had it figured out.

Anyway thanks in advance!

Discard

Exact same situation here, need feedback from devs. This could be a regression since I updated server & addons to latest in repository.

Same problem here, any solutions? Thank you.