This question has been flagged

Hi,

We've got a nice challange for our contract management. Now we use Excel and that's verry error prone. We are searching for a solution where we are able to manage and invoice our contracts within OpenErp. What is needed:

Assume the customer signed the contract with ea the following terms: 1. VPS hosting with 1cpu 2gb ram 20gb HDD 2. 10gb Backup

We create a base invoice and can use the "Recurring Documents" app. This is fine for as long nothing changes. Now on the 5th day of the second month they recuire an aditional 10GB HDD space and 5GB additional backup space.

At this point I would like my employees to add a note to the contract within OpenErp about the changes. This wil provide us with the required change management and who made what changes and when the made it.

Secondly the next invoice will be higher due to the more resources they use.

The example above is just an example. Try to compare us with a mobile phone provider who bill's you differently every month as the minutes you've called are never the same.

Is this possible within OpenErp version 7?

Any ideas are more then welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Marcel Martens

Discard

Hello Martens, it can be done, but with a different approach. Please contact me at contact@eficent.com to further discuss.

Best Answer

The following article introduces a module that was developed to fulfill this need. Openerp periodical invoicing

The module is available in v6.

Regards, Jordi

Discard
Author Best Answer

Does no one have any idea?

Discard
Best Answer

I have a similar issue with one of my potential customer. Interested in contributing to the solution. Phil

Discard
Author

Hi Phill, We are currently in the process of developing a module.