This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Please if you can help me with how to make inventory management differentiating new products and products used, is there any way to have the inventory of used products.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards

Discard
Best Answer

I presume you have the same product code for both. I suggest you either use two separate logical warehouses or two separate locations within the same warehouse.

Discard
Author

Thank you very much for your help, let me talk to you about something. We have products that need to control inventory by first passing as new gives them to employees, then go to products used, my idea was to create locations but I have 700 products and each is a different size as shirts, shoes, pants etc. so you would have to create 700 new locations for each product and 700 locations for used products? I'm not sure that's the best solution.

Very friendly for your help

Author

From what I've looked if ponesmo product variations esposible not have the inventory of each variente ie shirt size M 100 in stock camira size L 140 in stock and both of these shirts are used to know how many of each size. Estimated maybe I happen to create another warehouse for used products, you can perform movements between warehouses?? Thanks for your help.

Author Best Answer

Thank you very much for your help, let me talk to you about something. We have products that need to control inventory by first passing as new gives them to employees, then go to products used, my idea was to create locations but I have 700 products and each is a different size as shirts, shoes, pants etc. so you would have to create 700 new locations for each product and 700 locations for used products? I'm not sure that's the best solution.

Very friendly for your help Thank you.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi exist in the product concept variants, if it is the same with a different size prodcuit why manage locations?

In addition you can create a consignment stock, and after validation, transferring to your stock.

Discard
Author

From what I've looked if ponesmo product variations esposible not have the inventory of each variente ie shirt size M 100 in stock camira size L 140 in stock and both of these shirts are used to know how many of each size. Estimated maybe I happen to create another warehouse for used products, you can perform movements between warehouses?? Thanks for your help.