This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hellooo,

I am Mega from Indonesia.

I am a new user in Odoo.

I just installed Odoo version 9.0

But after the installation finish, it just a blank page.

there is a spesific spesification to install Odoo 9.0 ?

32 bit/64 bit ? or others spesification ?

thank you :)

Discard

Any new version of odoo comes with lot bugs, use new version only after stable version passed 1.5 year.

Best Answer

Hi Mega, are you interested to become one of our team in Indonesia?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Mega.
after instal Odoo, if you see the blank page (with menu in left side and top side, it's not a problem) just click on Setting or Apps and install one or more apps.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Mega,

The version that you have is not V9 but its the master version. It has the core / some features that will be implemented and uses in Odoo 9 but its not the full package. The whole Enterprise side for Odoo V9 is not publicly available yet and will only be sold at 20€/user/month. So there will be no full access to this code in V9, unless you're a partner and sign an agreement with Odoo. 

s for the specifications: there are barely any. You could in theory run an Odoo on 512MB of RAM and a single core, although that would be very slow. If you have an Ubuntu server with lets say 2GB of RAM or more and atleast 2 CPU's you'll be perfectly fine! I'd recommend you to install Odoo on Ubuntu instead of Windows though, the majority here uses Ubuntu and you will find a lot more help for Ubuntu too..

And the last thing your white page: Are you getting any errors in the terminal and/or logfile? Do note that the master is constantly being changed and developed on so perhaps there is something wrong there..

Best of luck,
Yenthe

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Mega,

You should install v8 and wait until v9 is running correctly. At the moment, in the Odoo Days, v9 is being presented, so there are lots of things to solve (bugs, warnings, etc).

Regards,

Juan José - ADHOC

Discard