This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi everybody,

I'm beginning with Odoo and I have two questions about the webshop : 

• Is it possible to make the products category only visible if they contain products for a specific clients ? 
  • Is it possible that the prices on the webshop are just the ones linked with the specific clients (for the moment, I have the POS's price crossed and then the good price beside)

Thank you for your help ! 

Discard

So, if I've good understood, I have to activate the developer mode, then go to settings < record rules < then create a new one (object : website_pricelist ?)... 

Can I find a model of the info I've to add ?

Thanks ! 

First you have to create the pricelists itself and then add them to the website pricelists and make them selectable. Then you restrict the access to these website pricelists. You can also extend the website_pricelist object to add a relation to user/user groups and most probably you have to amend the Pricelist Dropdown template in order to make it user sensitive. This should give you hints, I'm not a developer myself.

Best Answer

First question:

- no, not by default. You would have to create specific users with specific access rights (record rules).

Second question:

- no, not by default. You would have to create pricelists per clients and to provide specific access rights (see first answer).

Discard