Odoo Help

5 Answers
Martin Temmink
2/16/15, 6:04 AM

Actually I found out, that it was a problem with the Facebook share parser. After I contacted Facebook yesterday evening, this mornings it started to work without any further changes from my side.

Erwin van der Ploeg
5/15/15, 11:16 AM

Hi Martin,

problem is solved today. See this commit. https://github.com/odoo/odoo/commit/02fb59fffa01440dae803998b8e4ef2373de53a3

joachim grubelnik
4/15/15, 1:39 PM

Has anyone already some kind of usefull solution for the facebook problem ? or will odoo fix this, any information about this at all out there ?

Mathews Jose
2/13/15, 11:15 PM

Hi,

You can Include Social media integration by

Settings --> Website Settings --> Add the social media which you like!

1 Comment
Martin Temmink
2/14/15, 9:31 AM

No, that's not what I mean. I have setup those links, and it's working on the e-commerce pages of Odoo, but not it's not working on the blog pages etc. That's the reason why I tried to include some basic Facebook share parser from Facebook. but that's not working also.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
2 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now