Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Show percentage in invoice report

By
Noah Alama
on 10/27/16, 2:39 AM 219 views

Hello, I'm using version 8, Odoo, and on the invoice report, qweb, I'd like to add a phrase like this: "The total of this invoice include 20% VAT, which is (total invoice * 20/100).

I have no idea how to do this, please help.

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
Sudan
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 10/27/16, 3:56 AM

Hi,

to do some calcs in the qweb you can use t-esc tag :

<p>The total of this invoice include 20% VAT, which is <span t-esc="o.amount_total * 20/100"/>            </p>

Hope this could helps 

Noah Alama
On 11/2/16, 4:51 PM

Thank you, it works :)

deep

--deep--
| 5 4 7
Bengaluru, India
--deep--

Techno-Functional Associate with 6+ years of experience in Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).

deep
On 10/27/16, 4:44 AM

If am not wrong you wanted to include % symbol in the phrase while printing the report,

If so then add it twice %%. this will be evaluated at the time of rendering the report, and the output will be of single % symbol.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/27/16, 2:39 AM
Seen: 219 times
Last updated: 11/2/16, 4:51 PM