Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Shopping cart crosslined price

By
Stephan Bleh
on 6/11/16, 3:16 AM 283 views

Hi @all

Yesterday I saw (after updating of odoo 9), that one article's price is crosslined in the shopping cart and the same price is one line below. How is happening this and how can I disable it?

Thank

Stephan

Strange... can you reproduce it in a fresh db ? If you configure same price and co... <br/> If yes, don't hesitate to open an issue on github with the 'how to reproduce' and ping me... I will take a look.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 6/11/16, 3:20 PM

I copied the prod db to test db and have the same issue on both systems. 'Til now I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, but one time I saw that on the Quotation of a customer (left column). I think, there could be gone something wrong on the last two updates of this week...

Stephan Bleh
on 6/12/16, 7:03 AM
Stephan Bleh
On 6/11/16, 3:20 PM

Found a workaround: In the shopping cart template: Disable discount price view with set the option to hidden. But this doesn't solve the problem. There are no 2 prices and no difference of more than 0.1... :-/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/11/16, 3:16 AM
Seen: 283 times
Last updated: 6/11/16, 3:21 PM