This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi All,

** NOOB alert** 

I want to set up a not-for-profit website where charities that make products can sell their products within the site on their own section, but using a common infrastructure for payments and delivery. Charities should be able to register online in the site and, after being vetted to make sure they are an actual charity, should be able to upload and maintain their own products in the site (like an Amazon for charities). I have seen some references to setting up partners but the documentation I have seen was not helpful so far.

Does anyone have any advise, or can point me perhaps in the direction of modules or a website that does something similar?

Regards,

Martijn  

Discard
Best Answer

You should look for the topic e-commerce marketplace, there is a discussion going on in the mailing list. Additionally WebKul does offer a module on Odoo's App store and Equitania in Germany has such a solution, see https://www.myodoo.de/de/page/regiocenter-24 (the page is unfortunately only in german).

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Ermin, thanks! I tried to reply a few times but did not yet have enough karma...

I had a good look at Webkul and did extensive search on what you shared on marketplace functionality. This was all really useful and I will give these a try shortly.

Regards,

Martijn

Discard