Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I have searched so much for this around and the answers I get were either not related to that particular situation or it was about an earlier version of Odoo/OpenERP.
1. Install Accounting & Finance module.
2. Go to Accounting (tab) -> Settings -> Allow multi currencies (tick)
3. Reload to see Multi-Currencies present under Configuration.
4. Expand Multi-Currencies and click Currencies
5. Click on the currency you wish to use as default.
6. Click on Edit, then tick "Active".
Now the currency is listed under the company's Data under the Configuration tab and can be used.
You can deactivate "Allow multi currencies" now if you wish to do so.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 5/19/16, 6:50 AM|
|Seen: 2498 times|
|Last updated: 1/8/17, 11:54 PM|