CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I have searched so much for this around and the answers I get were either not related to that particular situation or it was about an earlier version of Odoo/OpenERP.
1. Install Accounting & Finance module.
2. Go to Accounting (tab) -> Settings -> Allow multi currencies (tick)
3. Reload to see Multi-Currencies present under Configuration.
4. Expand Multi-Currencies and click Currencies
5. Click on the currency you wish to use as default.
6. Click on Edit, then tick "Active".
Now the currency is listed under the company's Data under the Configuration tab and can be used.
You can deactivate "Allow multi currencies" now if you wish to do so.
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 5/19/16, 6:50 AM|
|Seen: 4023 times|
|Last updated: 1/8/17, 11:54 PM|