I have searched so much for this around and the answers I get were either not related to that particular situation or it was about an earlier version of Odoo/OpenERP.
1. Install Accounting & Finance module.
2. Go to Accounting (tab) -> Settings -> Allow multi currencies (tick)
3. Reload to see Multi-Currencies present under Configuration.
4. Expand Multi-Currencies and click Currencies
5. Click on the currency you wish to use as default.
6. Click on Edit, then tick "Active".
Now the currency is listed under the company's Data under the Configuration tab and can be used.
You can deactivate "Allow multi currencies" now if you wish to do so.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 5/19/16, 6:50 AM|
|Seen: 1339 times|
|Last updated: 10/21/16, 7:57 AM|