Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

set development environment odoo

By
Byron Freire
on 7/16/14, 10:11 AM 930 views

hello community 
please i need help, I need to know I need to install and how to configure my development environment for OpenERP v8. 
I am clear that I install eclipse but what is more I have doubts on what I need to configure for example a set of files odoo openerp-server.conf like. 

Thank you for your help...

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 7/16/14, 10:36 AM

How you wish to develop is entirely up to you. You do not need Eclipse per se but it might be a good start. Regardless of which IDE you will be using (if any) you will at least need to install OpenERP on your environment. Use this guide for that:

https://doc.odoo.com/install/#installation-link

Use the search function here on this board to find the topic on IDE's, it is very usefull. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/16/14, 10:11 AM
Seen: 930 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM