Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Separating mail.thread history by views

By
Gregor Heger
on 6/22/15, 12:28 PM 431 views

Hi,

I have a very big model, let's call it model "operation".
For this model, I have 3 views. In each view our team is communicating with the mail.history object below.
The problem is, that the discussions in all 3 views are mixed together, because the underlying model is the same. It is really necessary that the discussions are separated from each other view. It will be really complicated if I split my model "operation" in 3 different models. Does anyone have an Idea how I can separate the messages by view? Thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/22/15, 12:28 PM
Seen: 431 times
Last updated: 6/22/15, 1:19 PM