Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sending products to supplier

Barry Otterloo
on 8/28/13, 8:18 AM 473 views

Hello all,

Is it possible to send products to a supplier without using a sales order or a BOM?

Our supplier produces nutrition bars and we supply part of the raw materials. We buy the finished product from this supplier by raising a PO.

How can I a supply these raw materials through Open ERP without raising a sales order (negative impact on P&L) or using a BOM?

Any idea?

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 8/29/13, 6:11 AM

You can do an internal transfer from location stock to customers. This will decrement your stock. Only issue will be if you use anglo-saxon accounting - in my version (I don't use the official version) the journal entries created correctly credit inventory but the debit is incorrect.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 8/28/13, 8:18 AM
Seen: 473 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM