Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Send Leave Request Notification To Admin

By
Rakib
on 10/4/16, 10:31 AM 244 views

I am using Odoo v9. In hr_holidays module, I have noticed that when an employee requests for leave, admin doesn't get any notification for it. On the other hand, if admin approves the requested leave or allocates leaves to an employee, employee gets immediate notification. Now, I want to send notification to admin for every leave request. So, what will be my approach? Do I need to create an automated action for this? If so then how?

I have checked this many times, but doesn't work in v9.

Rakib
on 10/5/16, 2:41 AM

Bejaoui Souheil

--Bejaoui Souheil--
| 2 1 4
Sousse, Tunisia
--Bejaoui Souheil--

Odoo developer,  functional and technical consultant

souheil_bejaoui@hotmail.fr

Bejaoui Souheil
On 10/4/16, 1:45 PM

Hi,

First check if the manager is the  is correctly set as manager for the employee in the employee form

And the manager "Receive Inbox Notifications by Email" in his preference is checked

Best regards.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/4/16, 10:31 AM
Seen: 244 times
Last updated: 10/5/16, 3:02 AM