Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Send email to my own address does not work

Nicolas GUYOT
on 5/31/16, 6:12 AM 190 views

when sending an email from odoo, if i add my own email to receive it into my mailbox i never receive it.

Other address in cc are received, it is only mine that not received.

I have checked it with another user, it is exactly the same problem.

How can i make it works ?

Thank you.

Did you check the log entries?

Ermin Trevisan
on 5/31/16, 6:43 AM
Edser Solis
On 5/31/16, 8:40 AM

No, that's not the way Odoo works. Unfortunately most of people, including me, wish Odoo to behave more like common email services and platforms. However they force you to work different. 

Take a look at this thread: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/limitations-of-openerp-emails-2675

I really don't know if their way is better or not, but at least they should keep the options open to users so they can work how they want. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/31/16, 6:12 AM
Seen: 190 times
Last updated: 5/31/16, 8:40 AM