Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Selection of either Weight or Volume in delievery method based on conditions

By
pratima mohanty
on 5/4/16, 11:01 AM 171 views

facing a problem in the sales->delivery->delivery method.

In this method I wants set two conditions for my product that is weight and volume. If my parcel weight is between 0-30 or volume between 0.825-1.69 (Whichever is greater) than the sale price should be 6 and if weight is between 30-60 or volume is between 1.69 - 2.535 (Whichever is greater) than the sale price should be 12 and so on.

If I am setting the condition it was checking from the first condition and if that's true it wont go to the next condition (as single conditions can be kept). Is there any way to have and , or operation in between the condition or is there any other method to solve this issue?

thanks!!

Pratima

www.TargetIntegration.com

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/4/16, 11:01 AM
Seen: 171 times
Last updated: 5/4/16, 12:55 PM