Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

search by keywords

By
brami
on 9/28/16, 11:23 AM 92 views

Hello i'm going to explain as well as possible my problem:

Actually i'm working on hr_recruitment addons and there is a possibility to attach documents and automatically the content of the document is indexed. Then,If i go on all the list of documents i can add a filter personalized like indexed document contain and i specify the keyword i want to search.

Now my question is:

i want directly to search the keywords and it will search automatically by defaults in indexed content like search engine.

Could you think there is a possibility.

Thanks a lot by advance

best

brami
On 10/6/16, 7:13 AM

i have found the result just in search view 

put this code

<field name="your_field_name" filter_domain="['|', ('your_field_name','ilike',self), ('name','ilike',self)]" string="Attachment"/>

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/28/16, 11:23 AM
Seen: 92 times
Last updated: 10/6/16, 7:13 AM