Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

saving data in mysql ?

on 4/14/14, 7:32 PM 1,478 views

Hello Currently I'm trying to develop a new module in OpenERP & I want to export some data to MySQL every time I add new record, for that I used the lib MySQLdb in python to connect to the db.

Could someone helps me please ?

can u give more info ?

Jagdish Panchal
on 4/15/14, 2:45 AM

Hello Jack, please take a look at this pic ( img15.hostingpics.net/pics/826104slide171024.jpg ), when I add a new device in OpenERP I have to save it in Other table (device) in MySQL (synchronization between databases ) by clicking on the button import to OpenGTS, cuz I want to use an application developed with java in my module

on 4/15/14, 7:48 AM

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 4/15/14, 8:19 AM

This method is used for connection with mysql:

CONNECTION = MySQLdb.connect(db_host, db_user, passwd, db_name)

yes I know this method, but how I can retrieve record from openerp to pass it as argument in the function charged to save data in MySQL server ??

on 4/15/14, 11:41 AM

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 4/15/14, 8:54 AM

Read the code in this module.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/14/14, 7:32 PM
Seen: 1478 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM