This question has been flagged
3 Replies
I need the quotation want to print with the Name & its Description In PDF while printing the quotation.I have edited in in the following C:\Program Files (x86)\Odoo 8.0-20150508\server\openerp\addons\sale\views\report_saleorder.xml XML file

<thead>

<tr>

<th>Name</th>

<th>Description</th>

</tr>

</thead>

<tbody class="sale_tbody">

<tr t-foreach="o.order_line" t-as="l">

<td>

<span t-field="l.name"/>

</td>

<td>

<span t-field="l.description"/> 

</td>

I have restarted the server in SERVICES of the windows too it is not effecting. 

Discard

First of all, don't modify existing reports. Inherit them and modify them.. sooner or later you will get in trouble. Secondly, you do not need to restart that service. You need to update the module that you've modified so that the files are re-loaded in the Odoo.

Author

HI Yenthe I have updated the module and it is not recognizing the description column Giving this exception QWebException: "description" while evaluating "translate_doc(doc_id, doc_model, 'partner_id.lang', 'sale.report_saleorder_document')"

Best Answer

Looks like me that you are looking for this  https://www.odoo.com/nl_NL/forum/help-1/question/odoo8-why-arent-my-custom-header-footer-template-changes-applying-to-the-quote-sale-reports-64523

Discard